The guest house is located in the local island of Guraidhoo where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Guraidhoo Hotels
To reach the hotels in Guraidhoo Island, a public ferryboat or chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
- Ferryboat takes 2 hours to reach Guraidhoo Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
- Ferry departs from Male’ at 14:30 hrs and 15:00 / Ferry departs from Guraidhoo Island at 07:00 hrs
- No Ferry services on Friday.
- Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Guraidhoo Island and approximately costs USD 350 per trip (one way)
- Advance booking is required for speedboat transferMaldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!