Sky Ranch in Tagaytay
Sky Ranch in Tagaytay, Cavite
Sky Ranch is an amusement park situated in Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines. It is located at the summit of the Tagaytay Ridge, approximately 60 kilometers south of Manila. The park offers a variety of rides and attractions for all ages.
The approximate latitude and longitude of Sky Ranch are 14.1155° N, 120.9754° E.
Rides and Attractions
Sky Ranch has a number of thrilling rides that are sure to get your adrenaline pumping. Some of the most popular rides include:
- Sky Eye - a giant Ferris wheel that offers a panoramic view of Tagaytay and Taal Volcano
- Super Viking - a swinging ship that takes riders on a thrilling journey back and forth
- Loop Roller Coaster - a roller coaster that takes riders on a loop and reaches speeds of up to 50 km/h
- Express Train - a train ride that takes visitors around the park
- Carousel - a classic ride that is perfect for young children
In addition to the rides, Sky Ranch also has a number of attractions such as a zip line, a horseback riding area, and a mini-golf course.
Tickets and Hours of Operation
Tickets to Sky Ranch can be purchased at the park entrance or online. Prices vary depending on the ride or attraction, but generally range from PHP 50 to PHP 300. The park is open from Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM and on weekends and holidays from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Dining and Shopping
Sky Ranch has a number of dining options available, ranging from fast food to sit-down restaurants. There are also several snack stands and ice cream vendors throughout the park. In addition, there are a variety of souvenir shops and gift stores where visitors can purchase Sky Ranch merchandise.
Whether you're looking for a thrilling ride or a leisurely stroll, Sky Ranch has something for everyone. With its stunning views, exciting rides, and fun attractions, it's no wonder that it's one of the most popular destinations in Tagaytay.