Visit the Pamulaklakin Forest Trail in Subic (Zambales)
The Pamulaklakin Forest Trail is a nature lover's paradise located in the Subic city of Zambales, Philippines. It is a 1.6-kilometer trail that winds through the lush forests of the area, providing visitors with a unique opportunity to experience the beauty and diversity of the local flora and fauna.
The trail is perfect for hiking and trekking enthusiasts, as well as for those seeking a peaceful and relaxing escape from the city. The trail is open to visitors all year round, but the best time to visit is during the dry season from November to April.
Things to Do
- Hike the trail and enjoy the scenic views
- Take photos of the local flora and fauna
- Enjoy a picnic in the forest
- Learn about the local culture and history from the informative signages along the trail
- Observe the local wildlife, including birds, monkeys, and other animals
How to Get There
The Pamulaklakin Forest Trail is located in the Subic city of Zambales, Philippines. It can be reached by car or public transportation. The approximate latitude and longitude of the trail are 14.8375° N, 120.2872° E.
- The trail is open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
- Entrance fee is Php 50 per person
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for hiking
- Bring insect repellent and sunscreen
- Do not litter and respect the natural environment