Visit Zoobic Safari in Subic (Zambales)
Visit Zoobic Safari in Subic City, Zambales, Philippines
Zoobic Safari is a wildlife park located in Subic City, Zambales, Philippines. It is home to various animals such as tigers, crocodiles, ostriches, and more. The park offers a unique and exciting experience for visitors who want to see these animals up close and personal.
There are many activities to enjoy at Zoobic Safari, including:
- Tiger Safari - ride a jeepney and see the tigers up close
- Crocodile Farm - see various species of crocodiles
- Savannah - ride a tram and see animals such as ostriches, potbellied pigs, and more
- Animal Show - watch a show featuring various animals such as birds, snakes, and more
- Zip Line - experience a thrilling ride over the park
Zoobic Safari is located in Subic City, Zambales, Philippines. The approximate latitude and longitude is 14.8274° N, 120.2820° E.
The admission fee for Zoobic Safari is Php 695 for adults and Php 595 for children (3-4ft). There are also different packages available that include various activities and meals.
Hours of Operation
Zoobic Safari is open every day from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Address: Group I Ilanin Forest, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales, Philippines
- Phone: (+63) 917-835-1111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.zoobic.com.ph/