Phang Nga Bay Tour in Khao Lak
Phang Nga Bay is a stunningly beautiful bay located in the Andaman Sea, between the island of Phuket and the mainland of Thailand. It is famous for its limestone cliffs, mangrove forests, and emerald green waters. The bay is a popular tourist destination, offering a range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy.
How to Get There
Phang Nga Bay is located in the Khao Lak city of Phangnga, Thailand. The approximate latitude and longitude of the bay are 8.4312° N, 98.5284° E. The easiest way to get there is by taking a tour from Phuket, which is about an hour's drive away. There are also tours available from Khao Lak and Krabi.
Things to Do
- Take a boat tour of the bay and explore its stunning scenery.
- Visit the iconic limestone cliffs, including James Bond Island, which was featured in the movie "The Man with the Golden Gun."
- Explore the mangrove forests and spot wildlife, such as monkeys and birds.
- Go kayaking or paddleboarding in the calm waters of the bay.
- Visit the floating Muslim village of Koh Panyee and learn about its unique way of life.
- Snorkel or dive in the crystal clear waters and discover the underwater world.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches and soak up the sun.
Where to Stay
There are plenty of accommodation options available in Khao Lak, Phangnga, and Phuket, ranging from budget guesthouses to luxury resorts. Some popular options include:
- Khao Lak Merlin Resort
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
- Sarojin Khao Lak
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort