Palio Khao Yai in Khao Yai
Palio Khao Yai Guide
If you're looking for a unique Italian-themed shopping experience in Thailand, look no further than Palio Khao Yai in Nakhon Ratchasima. This charming village-style shopping center is located at approximately 14.5901° N, 101.3762° E.
About Palio Khao Yai
Palio Khao Yai was designed to resemble a small Italian village, complete with colorful buildings, cobblestone streets, and beautiful fountains. The shopping center is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, selling everything from clothing and accessories to home decor and souvenirs.
Things to Do
- Shop for unique souvenirs and gifts
- Try authentic Italian food at one of the many restaurants
- Take a stroll through the picturesque streets and snap some photos
- Visit the art gallery and see works by local artists
- Attend one of the many cultural events and festivals held throughout the year
Palio Khao Yai is located about 2.5 hours from Bangkok by car. If you don't have your own transportation, you can also take a bus or hire a taxi from Nakhon Ratchasima. The shopping center is located at 444 Mu Si, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima 30130, Thailand.
Palio Khao Yai is open daily from 10am to 8pm.
Palio Khao Yai is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Nakhon Ratchasima. Its unique Italian-themed design and variety of shops and restaurants make it a fun and exciting place to explore.