Puka Beach in Boracay Island
Puka Beach Guide
If you're looking for a secluded and picturesque beach in Boracay Island, Puka Beach is the perfect destination for you. Located in the northern part of the island, Puka Beach is known for its crystal clear waters, powdery white sand, and stunning rock formations.
Puka Beach is accessible by tricycle or motorbike from the main tourist areas of Boracay. It is approximately 6 kilometers away from White Beach and takes around 20 minutes to get there. You can also take a boat from White Beach to Puka Beach, which takes around 30 minutes.
Things to Do
- Swim and sunbathe on the pristine beach
- Take a scenic walk along the shore and admire the natural beauty
- Explore the nearby rock formations and caves
- Try out water activities such as snorkeling and kayaking
- Enjoy a picnic with your friends or family
Where to Eat
Puka Beach has a few small restaurants and food stalls that offer local dishes such as grilled seafood, adobo, and sinigang. You can also bring your own food and have a picnic on the beach.
Where to Stay
There are no resorts or hotels directly on Puka Beach, but there are several options nearby. Some of the popular accommodations include:
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa (approximately 7 kilometers away)
- The Lind Boracay (approximately 9 kilometers away)
- Discovery Shores Boracay (approximately 10 kilometers away)
Puka Beach is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Boracay Island. Its natural beauty and peaceful atmosphere make it the perfect place to escape the crowds and relax. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture the stunning views!