Child and extra bed policy
Infant 0-1 year(s)
Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
Children 2-3 year(s)
Stay for free if using existing bedding.
- Guests over 3 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Some helpful facts
Airport transfer fee: 200 USD
Check-out until: 00:00 AM
Number of restaurants: 1
Number of rooms : 4
Travel time to airport (minutes): 35
Year hotel opened: 2012
Most recent hotel renovation
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check–in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight arrives BEFORE 13:00 hrs, it is possible to take the scheduled ferry.If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!