Puerto Galera Beach in Mindoro Occidental Province
Discover the Beauty of Puerto Galera Beach
Puerto Galera Beach is located in the Mindoro Occidental Province of the Philippines. It is a popular tourist destination known for its crystal-clear waters, white sandy beaches, and vibrant marine life. The approximate latitude and longitude of Puerto Galera Beach are 13.5027° N, 120.9542° E.
Things to Do in Puerto Galera Beach
- Swim in the crystal-clear waters of the beach
- Relax on the white sandy beaches
- Explore the vibrant marine life by snorkeling or scuba diving
- Take a boat tour around the island
- Visit the Tukuran Falls for a refreshing swim
- Go island hopping and visit nearby islands
- Enjoy the nightlife in the bars and clubs along the beach
Accommodations in Puerto Galera Beach
There are plenty of accommodations to choose from in Puerto Galera Beach, ranging from budget-friendly hostels to luxurious resorts. Some of the popular options include:
- White Beach Resort
- Tribal Hills Mountain Resort
- Buri Resort and Spa
- Badladz Beach Resort
- Sabang Oasis Resort
Getting to Puerto Galera Beach
The easiest way to get to Puerto Galera Beach is by taking a ferry from Batangas City Port to Muelle Port in Puerto Galera. The ferry ride takes around 1-2 hours. From Muelle Port, you can take a tricycle or jeepney to get to the beach.
Puerto Galera Beach is a paradise for beach lovers and adventure seekers. With its stunning beaches, clear waters, and vibrant marine life, it is the perfect destination for a relaxing vacation or an exciting adventure. So pack your bags and head to Puerto Galera Beach for an unforgettable experience!