Visit the Dahilayan Adventure Park in Bukidnon Province
About Dahilayan Adventure Park
Dahilayan Adventure Park is a world-class tourist destination located in the Bukidnon Province of the Philippines. It offers a wide range of outdoor activities that cater to both thrill-seekers and nature lovers. The park is situated at an altitude of 4,700 feet above sea level, providing visitors with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
The park offers a variety of activities that are suitable for all ages:
- Zipline - The park has Asia's longest dual zipline, which spans 840 meters.
- Dropzone - A free fall from a height of 120 feet.
- Forest Park - A 3-hectare forest park with picnic areas, camping sites, and a playground.
- Wall Climbing - A 10-meter high wall for climbers of all levels.
- Canopy Walk - A 200-meter long walkway suspended 60 feet above the ground.
- ATV Ride - A thrilling ride through the park's rugged terrain.
- Bungee Bounce - A bungee jump with a twist - jump and bounce back up!
- Python Roller Zipride - A combination of a zipline and a roller coaster ride.
- Ropes Course - A challenging obstacle course suspended high above the ground.
The Dahilayan Adventure Park is located in Barangay Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon Province, Philippines. The approximate latitude and longitude of the park are 8.3459° N, 124.8588° E.