Cambugahay Falls in Siquijor Province
Exploring Cambugahay Falls in Siquijor Province, Philippines
Cambugahay Falls is a must-visit destination when you are in Siquijor Province, located in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. It is a three-tiered waterfall system that is surrounded by lush greenery and crystal-clear water.
The approximate latitude and longitude of Cambugahay Falls are 9.1764° N, 123.5839° E.
Activities to Do in Cambugahay Falls
There are many activities that you can do when you visit Cambugahay Falls:
- Swimming - The water is refreshing and clean, perfect for a swim.
- Rope Swing - There is a rope swing that you can use to jump into the water.
- Tarzan Swing - There is also a Tarzan swing that you can use to swing into the water.
- Cliff Jumping - For the more adventurous, there are different levels of cliff jumping that you can try.
- Bamboo Rafting - You can rent a bamboo raft to explore the waterfall system.
Tips for Visiting Cambugahay Falls
Here are some tips to make the most out of your visit to Cambugahay Falls:
- Wear comfortable swimwear and bring a change of clothes.
- Wear water shoes or sandals with a good grip as the rocks can be slippery.
- Bring insect repellent as there can be mosquitoes and other bugs in the area.
- Bring your own food and drinks as there are no restaurants or food stalls in the area.
- Respect the environment and do not litter or damage the surrounding flora and fauna.
How to Get to Cambugahay Falls
Cambugahay Falls is located in Lazi, Siquijor Province. You can take a tricycle or motorcycle from the main town to get there. The ride takes around 30 minutes. There is a parking area where you can leave your vehicle. From there, you need to walk down a steep staircase to get to the falls.
Visiting Cambugahay Falls is a fun and exciting experience that you should not miss when you are in Siquijor Province. Make sure to bring your camera to capture the stunning beauty of the falls and the surrounding nature.