Osmeña Peak in Negros Oriental Province
About Osmeña Peak
Osmeña Peak is the highest mountain in the island of Cebu, located in the Negros Oriental Province of the Philippines. It stands at an elevation of 1,013 meters above sea level and offers a stunning view of the surrounding landscape.
How to Get There
- From Cebu City, take a bus to Dalaguete.
- Get off at Mantalongon Market and hire a motorcycle to take you to the jump-off point.
- From the jump-off point, it's a 30-minute hike to the summit.
Things to Do
- Hike to the summit and enjoy the breathtaking view.
- Take photos of the scenic landscape.
- Visit nearby attractions such as the Obong Spring and the Boljoon Church.
- Try local delicacies at the Mantalongon Market.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Osmeña Peak is during the dry season, which runs from November to May. The weather is cooler and the skies are clearer, providing a better view of the surrounding landscape.
The approximate latitude and longitude of Osmeña Peak is 9.6043° N, 123.3689° E.