Cham Islands in Binh Thuan Province
Cham Islands: A Hidden Gem in Binh Thuan Province, Vietnam
The Cham Islands are a group of eight small islands located off the coast of Binh Thuan Province in Vietnam. They are known for their beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and rich marine life. The islands are located at approximately 10.5695° N, 108.2240° E.
The Cham Islands can be reached by boat from the mainland city of Phan Thiet. The boat ride takes about 30 minutes and offers stunning views of the coastline. Visitors can also take a speedboat from the nearby town of Mui Ne, which takes about 20 minutes.
Things to Do
The Cham Islands offer a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy. Some of the popular activities include:
- Snorkeling and diving: The islands are home to a diverse range of marine life, including colorful fish, coral reefs, and sea turtles.
- Beach hopping: The islands have several beautiful beaches, including Bai Ong, Bai Lang, and Bai Xep.
- Hiking: Visitors can hike to the top of the highest peak on the islands, which offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Exploring the local fishing village: The islands are home to a small fishing village where visitors can learn about the local culture and way of life.
Where to Stay
There are several accommodation options on the Cham Islands, ranging from budget-friendly guesthouses to luxury resorts. Some of the popular options include:
- Cham Oasis Nha Trang Resort Condotel
- Cham Island Homestay
- Cham Island Resort and Spa
- Cham Island Pearl Resort
When to Go
The best time to visit the Cham Islands is between April and August, when the weather is warm and dry. However, visitors can also enjoy the islands year-round, as the temperature rarely drops below 20°C.
The Cham Islands are a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Vietnam. With their stunning natural beauty, rich culture, and endless opportunities for adventure, the islands are sure to leave a lasting impression on any visitor.