Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain) in Hoa Hai Area
Son Tra Mountain, also known as Monkey Mountain, is a beautiful natural wonder located in the Hoa Hai area of Da Nang, Vietnam. With an approximate latitude of 16.0921° N and longitude of 108.1840° E, Son Tra Mountain is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
Things to Do
- Take a hike: Son Tra Mountain has many hiking trails that offer stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- Visit the Linh Ung Pagoda: This beautiful pagoda is located on the mountain and offers breathtaking views of the ocean.
- See the monkeys: The mountain is home to a large population of macaque monkeys, which are fun to watch and photograph.
- Explore the beaches: The mountain has several beautiful beaches, including Bai But and Bai Rang, which are perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
- Take a motorbike tour: Many tour companies offer motorbike tours of the mountain, which are a great way to see the sights and experience the culture.
When to Go
The best time to visit Son Tra Mountain is from January to August, when the weather is dry and sunny. September to December is the rainy season, so it may not be the best time to visit.
How to Get There
Son Tra Mountain is located about 10 kilometers from the center of Da Nang. The easiest way to get there is by taxi or motorbike. If you are feeling adventurous, you can also hike to the top of the mountain.
Son Tra Mountain is a must-see destination for anyone visiting Da Nang. With its stunning natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and exciting activities, it is the perfect place to experience the best that Vietnam has to offer.