Penina Hotel & Golf Resort





  • Set within expansive, lush gardens, this 5-star resort in the Algarve is 5 km from Portimão and the city of Lagos. Penina Hotel & Golf Resort features a selection of sports and leisure facilities, including 3 golf courses and a large outdoor swimming pool. The rooms at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort are filled with natural light and have plush beds with white linens. Some open onto balconies and feature seating areas. Many overlook the pool area. Luxurious leisure amenities include massage treatments, a sauna, a well-equipped fitness centre, 5 on site tennis courts. For younger guests, Penina Hotel & Golf Resort features a Children's Club, which offers weekly programmes with a selection of leisure and sporting activities. There are 5 restaurants available, which serve a range of Portuguese, Italian and international cuisine. Children’s menus and themed evenings are offered. The 4 on site bars provide light snacks and cocktails. Free parking is offered at the hotel. Alvor Beach and Continente Shopping Centre are both a 5-minute drive away from the Penina Hotel & Golf Resort .

  • Po. Box 146 Penina, Vale das Hortas, Alvor, Portugal
    Po. Box 146 Penina
    Alvor, Faro, Portugal

  • Guest policies

    • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
    When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
  • Announcements

    From June to September, guests have free access to the Hotel's Beach Club, at Alvor Beach, with beach towels, sunbeds and sunshades. From June to September, the hotel has a free shuttle bus that transports guests to and from Alvor beach. Children aged 3 to 12 years are offered free entrance to the Children's Club, whilst a fee is charged for children aged 6 months to 3 years. Payment Information For individual reservations: Credit card and identification documents will always be requested upon check-in as a guarantee. Clients that are not credit card holders will have to leave a 25% deposit. For group reservations: For reservations of 10 or more rooms, payment conditions are as follows: - 10% payment of the total reservation cost must be made to the hotel at the time of booking; - The remaining 90% must be paid 7 days prior to the groups' arrival. The hotel has a specific group (+10 rooms) cancellation policy, that will be informed at time of booking. Clients departing prior to booked departure date will be charged the complete stay. For reservations during New Year Season, the rates will include: - New Year's dinner Party on the 31st December.