Madu River Safari in Unawatuna
Madu River Safari in Unawatuna City of Galle, Sri Lanka
The Madu River Safari is a popular tourist attraction in the city of Galle, Sri Lanka. The river safari takes you through the beautiful mangrove forests and wetlands of the Madu River. You will get to see a variety of flora and fauna including birds, fish, reptiles, and monkeys.
The Madu River Safari is located in Unawatuna city of Galle, Sri Lanka. The approximate latitude and longitude of the location is 6.0541° N, 80.2154° E.
What to Expect
The Madu River Safari is a unique experience that takes you through the heart of the Madu River. You will get to see some of the most beautiful scenery in Sri Lanka as you cruise through the mangrove forests and wetlands. The river is home to a variety of wildlife including birds, fish, reptiles, and monkeys. You will get to see them up close as you glide through the water.
The safari usually lasts for about two hours and includes a stop at a nearby island. Here, you can take a walk through the forest and visit a traditional cinnamon plantation. You will also get to see how cinnamon is harvested and processed.
Tips for Visitors
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes as you will be walking on uneven terrain.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bring a camera to capture the beautiful scenery and wildlife.
- Be respectful of the environment and do not litter.
- Listen to your guide and follow their instructions for a safe and enjoyable experience.
The Madu River Safari is a must-visit attraction for anyone traveling to Sri Lanka. It is a unique experience that will leave you with lasting memories of the beautiful country.