Nagano City Museum in Other Area
About Nagano City Museum
The Nagano City Museum is located in the Other area of Nagano, Nagano, Japan. Its approximate latitude and longitude are 36.6485° N, 138.1946° E. The museum showcases the history and culture of Nagano City and its surrounding areas.
The museum has several permanent and temporary exhibitions that visitors can enjoy:
- History of Nagano City: This exhibition showcases the history of Nagano City from ancient times to the present day.
- Nature of Nagano: This exhibition explores the natural environment of Nagano, including its mountains, rivers, and wildlife.
- Art and Culture: This exhibition features a collection of art and cultural artifacts from Nagano and its surrounding areas.
- Temporary Exhibitions: The museum also hosts temporary exhibitions throughout the year, featuring various themes and topics.
The Nagano City Museum has several facilities to enhance visitors' experience:
- Café: The museum has a café where visitors can enjoy a variety of drinks and snacks.
- Museum Shop: The museum shop offers a variety of souvenirs, books, and other items related to Nagano and its culture.
- Auditorium: The museum has an auditorium where lectures, concerts, and other events are held.
Here is some information to help plan your visit to the Nagano City Museum:
- Address: 〒380-0824 Nagano, Nagano, Other 1-1-1
- Opening Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (last entry at 4:30pm), closed on Mondays and New Year holidays (December 29 - January 3)
- Admission Fee: Adults: ¥500, High School / College Students: ¥300, Elementary / Junior High School Students: ¥200, Free for Preschool Children and People with Disabilities
- Access: The museum is a 10-minute walk from Nagano Station. Parking is available for a fee.
For more information, please visit the official website of the Nagano City Museum.