TOTO Museum in Kitakyushu
TOTO Museum Guide
If you're a fan of toilets and bathroom fixtures, then the TOTO Museum in Kitakyushu city of Fukuoka, Japan is definitely worth a visit. Here's what you need to know:
The TOTO Museum is located at 1-1 Nakashima, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan. The approximate latitude is 33.9054° N and the longitude is 130.8762° E.
TOTO is a well-known Japanese company that specializes in bathroom fixtures and accessories. The TOTO Museum was established in 2007 to showcase the company's history and products.
The TOTO Museum has a variety of exhibits that showcase the company's history and products. Some of the highlights include:
- A timeline of TOTO's history
- A collection of toilets and bathroom fixtures from different eras
- A display of TOTO's latest products
- A demonstration of TOTO's innovative technology, such as self-cleaning toilets and water-saving systems
- A hands-on experience where visitors can try out TOTO's products
The TOTO Museum is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm, Tuesday to Sunday. Admission is free. Guided tours are available in Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean, and must be reserved in advance. The museum is closed on Mondays and during the New Year's holiday period.
The TOTO Museum is a unique and interesting destination for anyone interested in bathroom fixtures and technology. With its informative exhibits and hands-on experiences, it's definitely worth a visit if you're in the Kitakyushu city of Fukuoka, Japan.