Shiroi Koibito Park in Hokkaido
About Shiroi Koibito Park
Shiroi Koibito Park is a theme park located in the city of Hokkaido, Japan. It is known for its delicious chocolate biscuits called "Shiroi Koibito" and its beautiful European-style buildings.
The park is divided into two main areas: the Chocolate Factory and the Toy Exhibition Hall. The Chocolate Factory offers a tour of the biscuit production process and allows visitors to make their own chocolate treats. The Toy Exhibition Hall displays a large collection of toys from around the world.
Things to Do
- Take a tour of the Chocolate Factory
- Make your own chocolate treats
- Visit the Toy Exhibition Hall
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea at the park's cafe
- Buy some Shiroi Koibito biscuits as souvenirs
The park is located at 2-11-36 Miyanosawa, Nishi-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido. The approximate latitude and longitude are 43.0563° N, 141.3192° E. It can be reached by train or bus from Sapporo Station.