Hachinohe Yatai Village in Takashokoji Area
Hachinohe Yatai Village - A Guide
What is Hachinohe Yatai Village?
Hachinohe Yatai Village is a collection of food stalls located in the Takashokoji area of Hachinohe, Aomori, Japan. The stalls, called "yatai" in Japanese, offer a variety of local dishes and drinks. It's a popular spot for locals and tourists alike to enjoy a casual meal or drink.
What can you find at Hachinohe Yatai Village?
You can find a wide range of dishes at Hachinohe Yatai Village, including seafood, meat, noodles, and more. Some popular dishes include:
- Kaisendon - A bowl of rice topped with fresh seafood, such as salmon, tuna, and squid.
- Yakitori - Skewered chicken grilled over charcoal.
- Jingisukan - Grilled lamb or mutton served with vegetables.
- Reimen - Cold noodles in a refreshing soup, perfect for hot summer days.
- Sake - Hachinohe is known for its sake, so be sure to try some while you're here!
How to enjoy Hachinohe Yatai Village?
The best way to enjoy Hachinohe Yatai Village is to walk around and explore the different stalls. You can order food and drinks directly from the vendors, and then enjoy your meal at one of the nearby tables or benches. It's a great way to experience the local culture and cuisine.
Address: Takashokoji, Hachinohe, Aomori 031-0081, Japan