Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden in Nishi-Izu Area
Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden
Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden is a popular tourist attraction located in the Nishi-Izu area of Mount Fuji, Shizuoka, Japan. The garden is home to a wide variety of tropical plants and flowers, as well as over 200 alligators.
Things to do
Visitors to the garden can enjoy a number of activities, including:
- Walking through the tropical gardens and admiring the exotic plants and flowers
- Watching the alligators as they swim and bask in the sun
- Feeding the alligators (under the supervision of staff, of course!)
- Exploring the reptile house and learning about different species of reptiles
- Enjoying a meal or snack at the garden's restaurant
Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden is located at approximately 34.7384° N, 138.9365° E. The garden can be accessed by train or car.
By train: Take the JR Ito Line to Izu-Atagawa Station. From there, take a bus or taxi to the garden.
By car: Take the Tomei Expressway to Numazu Interchange and then take Route 136 to the garden.
Whether you're a nature lover, animal enthusiast, or just looking for a unique experience, Atagawa Tropical & Alligator Garden is definitely worth a visit!