Visit Kurume Hyakunen Park in Kurume Area
Kurume Hyakunen Park
If you are planning a trip to Fukuoka, Japan, make sure to visit Kurume Hyakunen Park. Located in the Kurume area of Fukuoka, this park is a must-see destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.
About Kurume Hyakunen Park
Kurume Hyakunen Park is a beautiful park that covers an area of 264,000 square meters. The park was established in 1953 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Kurume City's founding. It is known for its beautiful scenery, including a large pond, a waterfall, and a variety of trees and flowers.
Things to Do at Kurume Hyakunen Park
There are plenty of things to do at Kurume Hyakunen Park, no matter what your interests are. Here are some of the highlights:
- Take a stroll around the park and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The park is especially beautiful in the spring when the cherry blossoms are in bloom.
- Visit the Kurume City Museum of Art, which is located within the park. The museum features a collection of art from local artists, as well as temporary exhibitions.
- Explore the park's many walking trails. There are several trails of varying lengths and difficulty levels, so you can choose one that suits your preferences.
- Picnic by the pond. The park has several picnic areas where you can relax and enjoy a meal with friends or family.
- Take a boat ride on the pond. Rent a paddleboat or rowboat and explore the park from a different perspective.
Getting to Kurume Hyakunen Park
The park is located in the Kurume area of Fukuoka, Japan. The approximate latitude and longitude are 33.3176° N, 130.5086° E. The easiest way to get to the park is by taking a train to Kurume Station and then taking a bus or taxi to the park. Alternatively, you can drive to the park and park in the designated parking areas.
Kurume Hyakunen Park is a beautiful and peaceful destination that is perfect for a day trip or a weekend getaway. Whether you are interested in nature, art, or simply relaxing in a beautiful setting, you are sure to find something to enjoy at this park.