Cingjing Skywalk in Cingjing Area
Cingjing Skywalk is a popular attraction in the Cingjing area of Nantou, Nantou, Taiwan. It is a glass-bottomed platform that is suspended over a deep valley, offering visitors stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
- The skywalk is located at an altitude of 2,000 meters above sea level.
- The platform is 21 meters long and 3 meters wide.
- The glass bottom is 6 centimeters thick and can support up to 8 tons.
- Visitors can walk on the skywalk and take in the breathtaking views.
- There are also several observation decks nearby that offer panoramic views of the area.
- The skywalk is open from 9am to 5pm daily.
- Tickets cost NT$150 for adults and NT$120 for children.
If you're looking for a thrilling and unforgettable experience in Taiwan, be sure to visit Cingjing Skywalk. It's a must-see attraction for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Approximate latitude and longitude: 24.0505° N, 121.1852° E