Xinshe Seafood Market in Hsincheng Township Area
Xinshe Seafood Market is a must-visit destination for seafood lovers in the Hualien area of Taiwan. Located in Hsincheng Township, the market offers a wide variety of fresh seafood at affordable prices. The market is also a great place to experience the local culture and cuisine.
Xinshe Seafood Market is located in the Hsincheng Township area of Hualien, Hualien, Taiwan. The approximate latitude and longitude of the market is 24.0522° N, 121.7669° E.
What to Expect
When you visit Xinshe Seafood Market, you can expect to find a wide variety of fresh seafood such as fish, crabs, shrimps, oysters, and clams. You can also find other local products such as vegetables, fruits, and snacks. The market is usually crowded, especially during the weekends and holidays, so be prepared to jostle with other customers.
What to Do
Aside from buying seafood, you can also enjoy the local cuisine at the market. There are many food stalls selling grilled seafood, sushi, sashimi, and other seafood-based dishes. You can also try the famous "seafood porridge" which is a local specialty. Don't forget to take some photos of the colorful seafood and the bustling market atmosphere.
- Bring cash as most of the vendors do not accept credit cards.
- Come early in the morning to get the freshest seafood.
- Be prepared to bargain as the prices are not fixed.
- Wear comfortable shoes as the market can be quite crowded and slippery.
- Try to avoid visiting during the peak hours to avoid the crowd.