Taitung Forest Park in Donghe Township Area
Taitung Forest Park Guide
Taitung Forest Park is located in the Donghe Township area of Taitung, Taitung, Taiwan. Its approximate latitude and longitude are 22.9609° N, 121.1419° E.
Taitung Forest Park is a beautiful natural area that is perfect for hiking, picnics, and nature walks. The park covers an area of 65 hectares and is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Things to Do
- Hiking - Taitung Forest Park has several hiking trails that offer stunning views of the surrounding area. The trails range in difficulty from easy to challenging.
- Picnicking - The park has several picnic areas that are perfect for a relaxing outdoor meal with friends and family.
- Nature Walks - Take a leisurely stroll through the park and enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of nature.
- Birdwatching - Taitung Forest Park is home to many species of birds, making it a great place for birdwatching enthusiasts.
- Picnic tables and benches
- Drinking fountains
- Visitor center
Taitung Forest Park is located approximately 10 kilometers north of Taitung City. It can be reached by car or by taking a bus from Taitung City.
Taitung Forest Park is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves nature and outdoor activities. With its beautiful scenery and variety of things to do, it is sure to be a memorable experience for all who visit.