Yilan National Center for Traditional Arts in Dongshan Township Area
Yilan National Center for Traditional Arts Guide
About the Center
The Yilan National Center for Traditional Arts is a cultural and creative park located in the Dongshan Township area of Yilan, Taiwan. The park covers an area of 24 hectares and showcases traditional arts and crafts, as well as contemporary art exhibitions and performances.
Things to Do
- Visit the traditional arts and crafts workshops to see artisans at work and learn about their techniques.
- Watch a traditional performance, such as puppetry or opera, at the outdoor theater.
- Explore the park's art exhibitions, which feature contemporary works from Taiwanese and international artists.
- Take a guided tour of the park to learn about the history and culture of Yilan.
- Enjoy a meal at one of the park's restaurants, which serve traditional Taiwanese cuisine.
The Yilan National Center for Traditional Arts is located at No. 750, Section 3, Wubin Road, Dongshan Township, Yilan County, Taiwan. The approximate latitude and longitude of the park is 24.6801° N, 121.7646° E. The easiest way to get there is by car or taxi, but it is also accessible by bus from Yilan City.