Wujie Bike Trail in Dongshan Township Area
The Wujie Bike Trail is located in the Dongshan Township area of Yilan, Yilan, Taiwan. It is a scenic and exciting trail that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside. The trail is approximately 20 kilometers long and is suitable for all levels of cyclists.
The approximate latitude and longitude of the starting point of the trail is 24.7011° N, 121.7719° E.
- Luodong Forestry Culture Garden: This is the starting point of the trail and is a great place to learn about the local flora and fauna.
- Wujie Wetland: This is a beautiful wetland area that is home to a variety of bird species.
- Yilan Sports Park: This park is a great place to take a break and enjoy some outdoor activities.
- Linmei Shipan Trail: This is a challenging section of the trail that rewards cyclists with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- Wujie Old Street: This is a historic street that offers a glimpse into the traditional way of life in Yilan.
Tips for Cyclists
- Make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks for the ride.
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for cycling.
- Be aware of other cyclists and hikers on the trail.
- Take breaks when needed and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Be respectful of the environment and do not litter.