Qingshui Cliffs in Juisui Township Area
The Qingshui Cliffs are a natural wonder located in the Juisui Township area of Hualien, Hualien, Taiwan. These cliffs are known for their stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and are a popular tourist destination for visitors to Taiwan.
The Qingshui Cliffs are located on the east coast of Taiwan, about 20 kilometers north of Hualien City. The easiest way to get there is by car or scooter, as there is no direct public transportation to the cliffs. However, many tour companies offer day trips to the area.
|Rental Car||NT$1,200 - NT$2,000 per day|
|Scooter Rental||NT$400 - NT$700 per day|
|Private Tour||NT$3,000 - NT$5,000 per person|
What to See and Do
- Take in the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from the top of the cliffs.
- Explore the hiking trails that run along the cliffs, offering different vantage points of the ocean and cliffs.
- Visit the Qingshui Temple, a historic temple located at the base of the cliffs.
- Go whale watching, as the waters around the cliffs are home to many different species of whales and dolphins.
When to Visit
The best time to visit the Qingshui Cliffs is during the spring and fall, when the weather is mild and the crowds are smaller. However, the cliffs are open year-round and offer different experiences depending on the season. During the summer, the waters around the cliffs are popular for swimming and other water sports, while in the winter the area is known for its whale watching tours.
- Address: No. 11-1, Jiqi Road, Xiulin Township, Hualien County, Taiwan 972
- Latitude: 24.1982° N
- Longitude: 121.6471° E
- Admission: Free
- Parking: NT$50 - NT$100
- Hours: Open 24 hours