Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park in Higashi Ward Area
Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park
The Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park is located in the Higashi Ward area of Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan. The approximate latitude and longitude of the zoo is 34.4294° N, 132.5349° E.
About the Zoo
The Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park was opened in 1971 and is home to over 160 species of animals. The zoo is spread over an area of 80 hectares and is divided into different areas based on the habitat of the animals. Some of the popular areas of the zoo include the African Savannah, Asian Tropical Rainforest, and the Australian Outback.
There are many exciting attractions in the Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park. Some of the popular ones include:
- Penguin Parade: Watch the penguins waddle around in their enclosure during the daily parade.
- Elephant Bath Time: Watch the elephants cool off and play in the water during their daily bath time.
- Giraffe Feeding: Get up close and personal with the giraffes and feed them their favorite treats.
- Lion Safari: Take a ride on the lion safari bus and see the lions up close in their natural habitat.
The ticket prices for the Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park are as follows:
- Adults: 820 yen
- Children (elementary and junior high school students): 410 yen
- Children under 6 years old: Free
The Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM every day except for Mondays (or the following day if Monday is a national holiday) and New Year's Day.
The Hiroshima City Asa Zoological Park is a must-visit attraction for animal lovers. With its wide variety of animals and exciting attractions, the zoo is sure to provide a fun-filled day for the whole family.