Xinying Cultural Center in Xinying District Area
Xinying Cultural Center - Tainan City, Taiwan
The Xinying Cultural Center is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Located in the Xinying District area of Tainan, Tainan City, Taiwan, the center offers a variety of cultural and educational activities for visitors of all ages.
Location and Contact Information
The Xinying Cultural Center is located at No. 1號, Section 1, Minsheng Road, Xinying District, Tainan City, Taiwan 730. The approximate latitude and longitude of the center are 23.3071° N, 120.3024° E. For more information, you can contact the center at +886 6 632 1441.
Exhibitions and Activities
The Xinying Cultural Center has a variety of exhibitions and activities that showcase the local culture and history of Tainan. Some of the popular exhibits include:
- The Xinying Cultural History Exhibition, which features artifacts and information about the history of Xinying District.
- The Tainan Local Arts Exhibition, which showcases the traditional arts and crafts of Tainan.
- The Xinying Tea Culture Exhibition, which explores the history and culture of tea in the Xinying District.
In addition to these exhibitions, the center also hosts a variety of cultural and educational activities throughout the year. Some of the popular activities include:
- Calligraphy and painting workshops
- Traditional music and dance performances
- Tea tasting and brewing classes
Visiting the Xinying Cultural Center
The Xinying Cultural Center is open Tuesday through Sunday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Admission to the center is free, but some special exhibitions and activities may require a fee. Visitors are encouraged to check the center's website or call ahead for more information.
Overall, the Xinying Cultural Center is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in learning more about the culture and history of Tainan. With its informative exhibits and engaging activities, the center offers a unique and unforgettable experience for visitors of all ages.