Nasu World Monkey Park in Nasushiobara Area
Nasu World Monkey Park Guide
If you're looking for a unique and exciting experience in the Nasushiobara area of Tochigi, Japan, then look no further than Nasu World Monkey Park! Located at approximately 36.8378° N, 139.9545° E, this park is home to over 1500 monkeys, including Japanese macaques and snow monkeys.
What to Expect
Upon entering the park, you'll be greeted by the sight of monkeys roaming freely throughout the area. Visitors are able to walk through the park and observe the monkeys up close in their natural habitat. You'll see them grooming each other, playing, and even swimming in the park's hot springs. It's truly a sight to behold!
Things to Do
- Take a walk through the park and observe the monkeys
- Visit the hot springs area to watch the monkeys swim and play
- Feed the monkeys (food is available for purchase at the park)
- Visit the gift shop to purchase souvenirs
Tips for Visiting
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, as there is a lot of walking involved
- Bring a camera to capture the amazing sights
- Be respectful of the monkeys and their habitat
- Follow the park's rules and regulations
Overall, Nasu World Monkey Park is a must-visit destination for animal lovers and anyone looking for a unique experience in Japan. Don't miss out on the opportunity to see these amazing creatures up close!