Kusatsu Highland Resort in Kusatsu Area
Kusatsu Highland Resort
Kusatsu Highland Resort is an amusement park located in the Kusatsu area of Gunma, Gunma, Japan. It is a popular destination for families and thrill-seekers alike.
The park has a variety of rides and attractions to suit all ages and interests. Some of the most popular attractions include:
- Thunder Dolphin - a rollercoaster with a 218-foot drop
- Flying Dinosaur - a suspended coaster that takes riders on a flight through the park
- Jungle Cruise - a boat ride through a tropical jungle with animatronic animals
- Space Fantasy - a dark ride that takes riders on a journey through space
Food and Drink
Kusatsu Highland Resort has a variety of food and drink options available throughout the park. Some popular choices include:
- Ramen - a Japanese noodle soup that is a popular choice for a quick and filling meal
- Takoyaki - small balls of dough filled with octopus and other ingredients
- Cotton candy - a classic sweet treat that is popular with kids and adults alike
- Soft serve ice cream - a refreshing treat on a hot day
Kusatsu Highland Resort is located at approximately 36.5666° N, 138.5928° E in the Kusatsu area of Gunma, Gunma, Japan.
The park is easily accessible by car or public transportation. By car, it is approximately a 2-hour drive from Tokyo. By train, take the shinkansen to Takasaki station and transfer to the JR Agatsuma line to Naganohara-Kusatsuguchi station. From there, take a bus to the park.
Opening Hours and Admission
The park is open from 9am to 5pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends and holidays. Admission prices vary depending on the day and time of year, but generally range from 1,500 to 3,000 yen.
Kusatsu Highland Resort is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting the Kusatsu area of Gunma, Japan. With its thrilling rides, delicious food, and beautiful location, it is sure to be a highlight of any trip.