Matsue Vogel Aviary in Matsue Area
Matsue Vogel Aviary Guide
Matsue Vogel Aviary is a must-visit attraction in the Matsue area of Shimane, Shimane, Japan. This aviary is home to over 1000 birds from all over the world, making it one of the largest aviaries in Japan.
The approximate latitude and longitude of Matsue Vogel Aviary is 35.4699° N, 133.0484° E.
Visitors can explore the aviary's various zones, each designed to replicate the natural habitats of different bird species. Some of the most popular attractions include:
- The Tropical Zone: This zone is home to exotic birds from the rainforests of South America, Africa, and Asia. Visitors can see colorful parrots, toucans, and hornbills.
- The Arctic Zone: This zone is designed to replicate the frozen tundra of the Arctic. Visitors can see majestic eagles, owls, and other birds of prey.
- The Australian Zone: This zone is home to birds from the Australian Outback, including emus, cockatoos, and kookaburras.
- The Japanese Zone: This zone showcases the native birds of Japan, including cranes, herons, and eagles.
Aside from bird watching, Matsue Vogel Aviary also offers various activities for visitors:
- Bird Feeding: Visitors can purchase bird food and feed the birds in designated feeding areas.
- Bird Shows: The aviary hosts daily bird shows where visitors can see the birds perform tricks and fly freely.
- Bird Photography: Photography enthusiasts can take pictures of the birds in their natural habitats.
Tips for Visitors
To fully enjoy your visit to Matsue Vogel Aviary, here are some tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for walking.
- Bring a camera to capture the beautiful birds.
- Visit during the early morning or late afternoon to avoid the crowds.
- Respect the birds and their habitats by not littering or disturbing them.
With its diverse collection of birds and fun activities, Matsue Vogel Aviary is a great place to spend a day with family and friends.