Mizushima Rinkai Park in Kurashiki Area
Mizushima Rinkai Park Guide
Mizushima Rinkai Park is a beautiful park located in the Kurashiki area of Okayama, Okayama, Japan. The park is situated on the coast of the Seto Inland Sea and offers stunning views of the sea and nearby islands.
The approximate latitude and longitude of the park are 34.6062° N, 133.4765° E.
Things to Do
- Enjoy a picnic in the park
- Take a walk along the beach
- Visit the observation tower for panoramic views of the sea
- Take a boat tour around the nearby islands
- Visit the park's aquarium to see a variety of marine life
- Picnic areas with tables and benches
- Beach access
- Observation tower
The park is easily accessible by car or public transportation. By car, take the Mizushima IC exit on the Seto Chuo Expressway and follow the signs to the park. By public transportation, take the JR Seto-Ohashi Line to Mizushima Station and then take a bus to the park.
Overall, Mizushima Rinkai Park is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting the Kurashiki area. With its beautiful scenery, variety of activities, and convenient location, it's the perfect place to spend a day with family and friends.