Beinan Cultural Park in Beinan Township Area
Beinan Cultural Park Guide
Beinan Cultural Park is located in the Beinan Township area of Taitung, Taitung, Taiwan. The park is situated at approximately 22.7586° N, 121.0201° E.
The Beinan Cultural Park is dedicated to the prehistoric Beinan culture, which existed in Taiwan from 3000 BC to 500 BC. The park is built on the site of the Beinan archaeological discovery, which was made in 1980. The discovery included the remains of a settlement, as well as artifacts such as pottery and jade.
Visitors to Beinan Cultural Park can enjoy a variety of attractions, including:
- The Beinan Cultural Museum, which houses artifacts from the Beinan culture.
- The Beinan Cultural Park Trail, which takes visitors on a journey through the park's beautiful natural landscape.
- The Beinan Cultural Park Amphitheater, which hosts cultural performances and events.
- The Beinan Cultural Park Playground, which is perfect for families with children.
Beinan Cultural Park hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including cultural festivals, music concerts, and art exhibitions. Some of the park's most popular events include:
- The Beinan Cultural Festival, which takes place in October and celebrates the Beinan culture with music, dance, and food.
- The Beinan Cultural Park Summer Concert Series, which features performances by local and international musicians.
- The Beinan Cultural Park Art Exhibition, which showcases the work of local artists and artisans.
Beinan Cultural Park is open daily from 9am to 5pm. Admission is free, but some attractions may have a fee. Guided tours are available for a fee. The park has a variety of amenities, including restrooms, a gift shop, and a restaurant. Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
Whether you are interested in history, culture, or nature, Beinan Cultural Park has something for everyone. Come explore this beautiful park and learn about the fascinating Beinan culture!