Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center in Niigata Central Area
About the Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center
The Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center is a must-visit destination for anime and manga fans visiting the Niigata Central area of Niigata, Niigata, Japan. Located at 37.8909° N, 139.0582° E, the center offers a wide range of information and resources related to Japanese anime and manga culture.
Whether you're a die-hard fan or just curious about the world of anime and manga, the Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center has something for everyone. Here, you can:
- Browse a vast collection of manga and anime titles
- Learn about the history of anime and manga in Japan
- Attend anime and manga-related events and workshops
- Meet other anime and manga fans
- Get recommendations for new anime and manga to check out
What to Expect at the Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center
When you visit the Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center, you'll be greeted by a friendly staff who are passionate about anime and manga. They'll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you find the resources you need.
The center is divided into several sections, each with its own focus:
- The manga section features a wide selection of manga titles, from classic series to the latest releases. You can read manga in the center or borrow titles to take home.
- The anime section has a large collection of anime DVDs and Blu-rays, as well as a screening room where you can watch anime episodes and movies.
- The history section offers information about the origins of anime and manga in Japan, as well as key figures and landmarks in the industry.
- The events section hosts regular workshops, panels, and screenings related to anime and manga culture.
Getting to the Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center
The Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center is located in the Niigata Central area of Niigata, Niigata, Japan. The address is:
1 Chome-1-1 Bandaijima, Chuo Ward, Niigata, 951-8106, Japan
You can reach the center by taking the train to Niigata Station and then transferring to the Bandaijima Line. The center is a short walk from the Bandaijima Station.
Hours of Operation and Admission
The Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center is open from 10am to 6pm, Tuesday through Sunday. The center is closed on Mondays and national holidays.
Admission to the center is free, but some events and workshops may have a fee.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Niigata Manga and Anime Information Center, you can contact the center at:
- Phone: +81 25-282-6111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.niigata-manga-anime.jp/en/
You can also follow the center on social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NiigataMangaAnime
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/niigatamanga
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/niigatamangaanime/