Tokyo Skytree in Asakusa Area
The Tokyo Skytree is a broadcasting tower located in the Asakusa area of Tokyo, Japan. It is the tallest tower in the world, standing at a height of 634 meters (2,080 feet).
- The nearest station to the Tokyo Skytree is Oshiage Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line and Toei Asakusa Line.
- From Tokyo Station, take the JR Sobu Line to Kinshicho Station and transfer to the Tobu Skytree Line to Oshiage Station.
- From Shinjuku Station, take the JR Chuo Line to Kanda Station and transfer to the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line to Oshiage Station.
The Tokyo Skytree has two observation decks that offer stunning views of Tokyo and the surrounding areas.
- The Tembo Deck is located at a height of 350 meters (1,148 feet) and offers 360-degree views of Tokyo. It also has a glass floor where you can look down and see the streets below.
- The Tembo Galleria is located at a height of 450 meters (1,476 feet) and is a sloping spiral ramp that leads up to the highest point of the Tokyo Skytree. It offers even more amazing views of Tokyo and the surrounding areas.
Tickets for the Tokyo Skytree can be purchased online or at the ticket counter on the day of your visit. Prices vary depending on which observation deck you want to visit.
- Tembo Deck: 2,060 yen for adults, 1,540 yen for children
- Tembo Galleria: 1,030 yen for adults, 820 yen for children (in addition to the Tembo Deck ticket)
In addition to the observation decks, the Tokyo Skytree also has a variety of other attractions and amenities.
- Shopping: The Tokyo Solamachi shopping complex is located at the base of the Tokyo Skytree and has over 300 shops and restaurants.
- Aquarium: The Sumida Aquarium is also located at the base of the Tokyo Skytree and has over 10,000 sea creatures on display.
- Planetarium: The Konica Minolta Planetarium is located on the 7th floor of the Tokyo Skytree and offers a variety of shows and exhibits about space and astronomy.
The Tokyo Skytree is a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting Tokyo. With its stunning views, exciting attractions, and convenient location, it is sure to be a highlight of your trip to Japan.
Latitude: 35.7101° N
Longitude: 139.8107° E