Qixingtan Beach in Hualien City Area
About Qixingtan Beach
Qixingtan Beach is a beautiful pebble beach located in the Hualien City area of Hualien, Taiwan. The name "Qixingtan" means "Seven Star Lake" in Chinese, referring to the seven small lakes that can be seen on the beach during low tide.
The beach is approximately 1.5 kilometers long and is surrounded by stunning mountains and lush greenery. The crystal-clear water and unique black and white pebbles make it a popular destination for swimming, sunbathing, and photography.
Things to Do
- Swim in the clear water
- Sunbathe on the pebble beach
- Take a walk along the beach and enjoy the scenery
- Watch the sunrise or sunset
- Take photos of the unique black and white pebbles
- Enjoy local seafood at nearby restaurants
- Visit the nearby Qixing Lake and Qingshui Cliff
How to Get There
Qixingtan Beach is located approximately 3 kilometers north of Hualien City. It can be easily reached by car, taxi, or scooter. Alternatively, you can take a bus from Hualien City to Qixingtan Beach.
Approximate Latitude and Longitude
23.9940° N, 121.6161° E