Womb in Shibuya Area
Womb is a popular nightclub located in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. It was founded in 2000 and has since become one of the most famous and respected clubs in the city, attracting both locals and tourists alike.
The club is known for its state-of-the-art sound system, which delivers an unparalleled audio experience to its patrons. Its spacious dance floor can accommodate up to 1000 people, making it one of the largest clubs in Tokyo.
Womb is also famous for its impressive lineup of DJs and performers, who play a variety of electronic dance music genres such as techno, house, trance, and more. The club is open every night of the week, and its doors stay open until the early hours of the morning.
Womb is located in the heart of Shibuya, one of Tokyo's busiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. The club is easily accessible by public transportation, and the nearest train station is Shibuya Station, which is served by several train and subway lines.
From Shibuya Station, it's just a short walk to Womb. The club is located at 2-16 Maruyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0044, Japan. Its approximate latitude and longitude are 35.6593° N, 139.7005° E.
Tips for Visiting Womb
- Make sure to check the club's website or social media pages for information on upcoming events and performances.
- Womb has a strict dress code, so make sure to dress appropriately if you want to gain entry. No sandals, shorts, or hats are allowed.
- Be prepared to pay a cover charge, which can vary depending on the night and the event. Make sure to bring enough cash with you.
- Womb can get very crowded, especially on weekends and during special events. Arrive early if you want to avoid long lines and secure a good spot on the dance floor.
- Drink prices at Womb can be quite steep, so consider pre-gaming before you arrive or setting a budget for yourself.
- Womb has a strict no-photography policy, so make sure to leave your camera or phone in your pocket while you're inside.