Sizihwan Bay in Lingya District Area
Sizihwan Bay is a scenic area located in the Lingya District of Kaohsiung City in southern Taiwan. It is known for its beautiful views of the ocean, as well as its historical and cultural significance. The bay is a popular destination for both locals and tourists, offering a variety of activities and attractions.
The easiest way to reach Sizihwan Bay is by taking the Kaohsiung MRT to Sizihwan Station, which is located on the Orange Line. From there, it is a short walk to the bay. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or bus to the area.
Things to Do
- Take a scenic walk along the bay and enjoy the views of the ocean and mountains.
- Visit the National Sun Yat-sen University, which is located near the bay and offers a beautiful campus and historical buildings.
- Explore the Sizihwan Tunnel, a historical military tunnel that was used to defend the bay during World War II.
- Visit the Kaohsiung Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium, which is located near the bay and offers a variety of marine life exhibits.
- Take a boat tour of the bay and enjoy the views from the water.
- Visit the Sizihwan Beach, which is a popular spot for swimming and sunbathing.
- Try some of the local seafood, which is known for its freshness and delicious flavors.
Sizihwan Bay is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Kaohsiung. With its beautiful views, historical significance, and variety of activities, there is something for everyone to enjoy. So be sure to add Sizihwan Bay to your itinerary and experience all that this beautiful area has to offer!