Taipei 101 Observatory in Songshan District Area
Taipei 101 Observatory Guide
About Taipei 101
Taipei 101 is a skyscraper located in the Songshan District area of Taipei, Taiwan. It was once the tallest building in the world and is still one of the tallest buildings in Asia. The building has 101 floors and stands at a height of 508 meters.
About the Observatory
The Taipei 101 Observatory is located on the 89th floor of the building and offers stunning views of Taipei City and its surrounding areas. Visitors can take high-speed elevators to the observatory and enjoy 360-degree views of the city from the indoor and outdoor observation decks.
Things to See and Do
Some of the highlights of the Taipei 101 Observatory include:
- 360-degree views of Taipei City and its surrounding areas
- The world's largest wind damper, which helps stabilize the building during earthquakes and typhoons
- The Taipei 101 Mall, which features luxury shops and restaurants
- The Taipei 101 Food Court, which offers a variety of local and international cuisine
- The Taipei 101 Gift Shop, where visitors can buy souvenirs and gifts
The Taipei 101 Observatory is open daily from 9am to 10pm. Admission fees vary depending on the time of day and whether you want to visit the indoor or outdoor observation deck. It is recommended to purchase tickets in advance to avoid long lines.
The approximate latitude and longitude of Taipei 101 is 25.0330° N, 121.5654° E.
The Taipei 101 Observatory is a must-visit attraction for anyone traveling to Taipei. With its stunning views, unique architecture, and luxurious amenities, it offers a one-of-a-kind experience that visitors will never forget.