Nishi-Oyama Station in Kagoshima Prefecture
Nishi-Oyama Station is a train station located in the Kagoshima Prefecture of Japan. The station serves the Kagoshima Main Line, operated by JR Kyushu.
The approximate latitude and longitude of Nishi-Oyama Station are 31.8488° N, 130.8875° E.
- The station has one island platform with two tracks.
- There is a ticket office and ticket vending machines.
- Restrooms are available.
- There are no convenience stores or restaurants at the station, but there are some within walking distance.
Nishi-Oyama Station is located in a rural area of Japan, but there are some attractions nearby:
- The Oyama Shrine is a 20-minute walk from the station. It is a beautiful shrine with a long history and is known for its cherry blossom trees.
- The Kagoshima City Aquarium is a 30-minute train ride from Nishi-Oyama Station. It has a large collection of marine life and is a popular attraction for families.
- The Sakurajima volcano is a 40-minute train ride from the station. It is an active volcano that is famous for its stunning views and hot springs.
Nishi-Oyama Station is a small but convenient train station that serves the Kagoshima Main Line. It is located in a rural area of Japan but has some attractions nearby that are worth visiting. If you're traveling in the Kagoshima Prefecture, be sure to stop by Nishi-Oyama Station!