Paragliding in Pokhara in Pokhara
Pokhara, located in the Gandaki province of Nepal, is one of the best places in the world for paragliding. With its stunning natural beauty, including the Himalayan mountains and Phewa Lake, and favorable weather conditions, Pokhara attracts paragliding enthusiasts from all over the world.
Paragliding in Pokhara is an unforgettable experience. You will soar high above the mountains, feeling the rush of the wind in your face and taking in the breathtaking scenery below. The flight lasts around 30-45 minutes, depending on the weather conditions, and you can choose to fly solo or tandem with an experienced pilot.
- When to go: The best time for paragliding in Pokhara is from September to November and from February to April, when the weather is clear and stable.
- How to get there: Pokhara is easily accessible by road or air. You can take a bus from Kathmandu or other major cities in Nepal, or fly directly to Pokhara's airport.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes are recommended. You will be provided with a helmet and harness for the flight.
- Where to book: There are many paragliding companies operating in Pokhara, offering different packages and prices. It's best to do some research and read reviews before booking.
- Price: The cost of paragliding in Pokhara varies depending on the company and package you choose. Prices typically range from $80 to $150.
Overall, paragliding in Pokhara is an experience that should not be missed. It's a thrilling adventure that allows you to see Nepal's natural beauty from a whole new perspective.
Approximate latitude and longitude of Pokhara: 28.2096° N, 83.9856° E