Macau Fisherman's Wharf in Macau
Macau Fisherman's Wharf is a waterfront entertainment complex located in the Macau city of Macao, Macau. It is situated at the outer harbour of Macau Peninsula, near the Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal. The approximate latitude and longitude of the Fisherman's Wharf are 22.1903° N, 113.5380° E.
The Fisherman's Wharf is designed to resemble a traditional European fishing village, with different themed zones such as Dynasty Wharf, East Meets West, Legend Wharf, and more. It offers a variety of attractions, including shopping, dining, nightlife, and cultural shows.
Some of the popular attractions at the Fisherman's Wharf are:
- Harbour Treasure: A shopping mall with over 150 shops selling fashion, accessories, electronics, and more.
- Rocks Hotel: A luxury hotel with a casino, restaurants, and a rooftop pool.
- Roman Amphitheatre: A venue for live performances and events.
- Legend Boulevard: A street with shops, cafes, and street performers.
- Fortress Hill: A hill with a fortress and a panoramic view of the harbour.
The Fisherman's Wharf is open daily from 10am to 10pm, and admission is free. It is easily accessible by public transportation, including buses and taxis. Visitors can also take a leisurely walk from the nearby A-Ma Temple and enjoy the scenic harbour views.