Macau Tower in Macau
Located in the heart of Macau city in Macau, Macau, the Macau Tower is a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting the city. Standing tall at 338 meters, it offers breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding areas.
The approximate latitude and longitude of the tower are 22.1809° N, 113.5440° E.
Things to Do
- Skywalk X: For the ultimate adrenaline rush, take a stroll around the outer rim of the tower, 233 meters above the ground.
- Bungee Jump: If you're feeling brave, take a leap off the tower with the world's highest commercial bungee jump.
- Observation Deck: Enjoy panoramic views of Macau and the Pearl River Delta from the tower's observation deck.
- 360° Café: Dine in style while enjoying stunning views of the city and the surrounding areas.
The Macau Tower is easily accessible by public transportation. Take bus number 9A, 18, 23, 32, or AP1 and get off at the Macau Tower stop. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or walk from the city center.
- Be sure to bring your camera to capture the stunning views from the tower.
- If you plan on doing the Skywalk X or bungee jump, wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- Visit the tower at night to see the city lit up.
Overall, the Macau Tower is a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting Macau. With its stunning views, adrenaline-pumping activities, and delicious dining options, it's sure to be a highlight of your trip.