Otaru Kihinkan in Otaru
Otaru Kihinkan is a historic building located in Otaru city in Hokkaido, Japan. It was built in 1927 as a reception hall for the Governor of Hokkaido and has since been used for various purposes, including as a hotel and a museum.
The building is known for its elegant Western-style architecture and beautiful garden. It is a popular tourist attraction and a great place to learn about the history and culture of Hokkaido.
Otaru Kihinkan is located at 2 Chome-26-1 Ironai, Otaru, Hokkaido 047-0031, Japan. Its approximate latitude and longitude are 43.1948° N, 141.0014° E.
Things to Do
Visitors to Otaru Kihinkan can enjoy a variety of activities, including:
- Exploring the building's beautiful garden
- Taking a guided tour of the building to learn about its history and architecture
- Visiting the museum on the first floor, which showcases the history and culture of Hokkaido
- Attending cultural events and performances
- Staying at the hotel and enjoying the luxurious amenities
No matter what you choose to do, a visit to Otaru Kihinkan is sure to be a memorable experience.