Chiba Zoological Park in Chiba
Chiba Zoological Park - A Guide
Chiba Zoological Park, also known as Chiba City Zoological Park, is a popular attraction located in Chiba city of Chiba, Japan. The park is home to a wide range of animals from all over the world and offers an exciting and educational experience for visitors of all ages.
The Chiba Zoological Park is located at 1-27 Chuoko, Chuo-ku, Chiba, Chiba Prefecture 260-0033, Japan. The approximate latitude and longitude of the park are 35.6229° N, 140.1169° E. Visitors can take the train to Chiba Station and then take the bus to the park. Alternatively, visitors can take a taxi or drive to the park.
The admission fee for the Chiba Zoological Park is 500 yen for adults, 250 yen for high school and college students, and 200 yen for elementary and junior high school students. Children under the age of 6 are admitted free of charge. There are also group discounts available for groups of 20 or more people.
What to See
The Chiba Zoological Park is divided into several themed areas, each with its own unique animals and attractions. Some of the must-see areas include:
- African Savannah - Home to giraffes, zebras, lions, and other animals found in the African savannah.
- Asian Tropical Forest - Home to tigers, orangutans, and other animals found in the tropical forests of Asia.
- Australian Outback - Home to kangaroos, wallabies, and other animals found in the Australian outback.
- Penguin Coast - Home to penguins, sea lions, and other animals found in the coastal regions of the world.
- Primate Forest - Home to various species of primates, including chimpanzees, gibbons, and lemurs.
In addition to the animal exhibits, the Chiba Zoological Park also offers several other attractions, including:
- Amusement Rides - The park has several amusement rides, including a Ferris wheel and a roller coaster.
- Nature Trail - Visitors can take a walk on the nature trail and observe various plants and animals in their natural habitats.
- Animal Shows - The park offers several animal shows throughout the day, including a sea lion show and a bird show.
- Restaurants and Souvenir Shops - The park has several restaurants and souvenir shops where visitors can relax and enjoy a meal or purchase souvenirs.
The Chiba Zoological Park is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in animals and nature. With its wide range of animal exhibits and other attractions, the park offers an exciting and educational experience for visitors of all ages. So, if you're planning a trip to Chiba, be sure to include a visit to the Chiba Zoological Park in your itinerary.