Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall in Chiba
About Makuhari Messe
Makuhari Messe is a convention center located in the Chiba city of Chiba, Japan. It was opened in 1989 and has since become one of the most important exhibition halls in Japan. The center is located on the coast of Tokyo Bay and covers an area of 210,000 square meters. It consists of 11 halls, a conference center, and a hotel.
The center hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including large-scale international exhibitions, concerts, and sports events. Some of the most popular events held at Makuhari Messe include the Tokyo Game Show, the Tokyo Auto Salon, and the Jump Festa.
Getting to Makuhari Messe
Makuhari Messe is easily accessible by public transportation. The closest train station is Kaihin-Makuhari Station, which is served by the JR Keiyo Line and the JR Musashino Line. From Tokyo Station, it takes approximately 30 minutes to reach Kaihin-Makuhari Station by train.
Alternatively, visitors can take the Keisei Bus from Tokyo Station or Narita Airport directly to Makuhari Messe. The journey takes approximately 60 minutes from Tokyo Station and 40 minutes from Narita Airport.
Facilities at Makuhari Messe
Makuhari Messe has a wide range of facilities to meet the needs of its visitors. These include:
- 11 exhibition halls, ranging in size from 1,000 to 19,000 square meters
- A conference center with 70 meeting rooms and a capacity of up to 6,000 people
- A hotel with 757 rooms and a variety of restaurants and bars
- A convenience store and a post office
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the center
Upcoming Events at Makuhari Messe
Some of the upcoming events at Makuhari Messe include:
- Tokyo Game Show - September 30 - October 3, 2021
- Tokyo Motor Show - December 3-11, 2021
- Japan Expo - December 17-19, 2021
For a full list of events, visit the Makuhari Messe website.