Relax in the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden in Tokyo
Relax in the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden in Tokyo, Japan
The Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is a beautiful oasis in the heart of Tokyo, Japan. The garden is located in Shinjuku, one of the busiest and most vibrant areas of the city, but once you step inside the gates, you'll feel a world away from the hustle and bustle.
- Take a stroll through the garden's many different areas, including Japanese, French, and English gardens.
- Relax on the expansive lawns and soak up the peaceful atmosphere.
- Visit the greenhouse to see a variety of tropical plants and flowers.
- Bring a picnic and enjoy lunch under the shade of a cherry blossom tree.
- Take part in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies in the tea house.
- Visit in the spring to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom, or in the fall to see the changing colors of the leaves.