Ocean Park in Hong Kong
Guide to Ocean Park in Hong Kong
Located in the southern district of Hong Kong Island, Ocean Park is a world-class marine theme park that offers a wide range of attractions and activities for visitors of all ages. The park covers an area of 91.5 hectares and is divided into two main areas: The Waterfront and The Summit.
The Waterfront is the lower part of the park and is home to many of the park's popular attractions. Here are some of the top attractions at The Waterfront:
- Aquariums: The park has several aquariums that showcase a wide variety of marine life, including sharks, rays, and sea lions.
- Dolphin Show: The park's dolphin show is a must-see attraction. Visitors can watch as the dolphins perform amazing tricks and stunts.
- Panda Habitat: Ocean Park is home to two giant pandas, Ying Ying and Le Le. Visitors can watch them play and eat bamboo.
- Thrill Rides: The park has several thrill rides, including the Hair Raiser roller coaster, the Abyss Turbo Drop, and the Raging River rafting ride.
The Summit is the upper part of the park and is accessible via a cable car or a funicular train. Here are some of the top attractions at The Summit:
- The Ocean Park Tower: This 72-meter tower offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
- The Summit Aquarium: This aquarium is home to a wide variety of marine life, including jellyfish, seahorses, and penguins.
- The Giant Panda Adventure: This exhibit offers visitors the chance to see giant pandas up close and learn more about their habitat and conservation efforts.
- The Thrill Mountain: This area of the park is dedicated to thrill rides, including the Hair Raiser roller coaster and the Bumper Blaster.
Ocean Park is located at 180 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. The park is easily accessible by public transportation. Visitors can take the MTR to Admiralty Station and then take the Ocean Park bus or a taxi to the park.
Approximate Latitude and Longitude
The approximate latitude and longitude of Ocean Park are 22.2467° N, 114.1757° E.